Sending newsletters via contact forms to the sites of business organizations via any countries of the world in any languages.
website =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
WHAT IS THE MAILING OF WEBSITES BY FEEDBACK FORMS?
This is a type of mailing using the feedback forms that are located in the feedback section of the website and filled by our programme in a preset mode with a rate of a few thousand feedback forms per 1 minute, while the alphabetic and numeric code from the pictures (captcha) is also solved.
After that, the messages including your offers are sent to the electronic addresses of organisations.
When sending mailing by contact feedback forms, it turns out that each website sends a correspondent e-mail to its own e-mail and, therefore, all letters arrive in the inbox of the exact e-mail address in which the organisation receives the commercial information.
Unique Trade Offer:
Fast one hundred % notification of businesses and internet resource owners about new business offers.
Search of new customers that other advertisements cannot find.
THE MAIN AIM:
Finding customers that cannot be found through other types of advertisements.
1.100% delivery of cooperation offers.
2.Increase of the client base.
3. Expansion of the market segment.
4.Mailings based on regionality and topics.
5. Sending e-mails to directors.
6. Conducting tenders and studying demand.
7. Conducting marketing campaigns.
8. Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
9. Quick notification.
11. Entering the international markets.
Our competitive advantages:
1.When sending mailing by contact forms, all messages arrive in the inbox folder. When sending e-newsletters, this can reach up to 5%.
2.When sending mailing by feedback forms it is possible to send a few million letters per 24 hours to inboxes. When sending bulk e-mails a few thousands arrive in the inboxes, all the rest often either are not delivered or arrive in the junk folder.
3. When sending mailing by contact forms a letter does not get blocked by mail systems because it is sent from different sites. When sending e-newsletters it is possible to send a few thousands of those but nevertheless all the IP addresses from which the mailing is sent will be blocked.
4. When sending mailing by feedback forms the minimum number of macros is used to form text and headings of the letter. When sending mass e-mails, it is necessary to use synonyms («macros») for each phrase and create ten thousand various headings.
5. A lot of organisations deliberatelly hide their email and only leave a contact form for contacting with them.
6. When sending e-newsletters, your cooperation offer can be delivered to every employee of the business, (which causes discontent) compared to mailing by contact forms where the information is received at the e-mail address specifically set up for cooperation offers.
7.1/2 part of corporate e-mail addresses are located on free mail servers, they are badly "searchable" by mailbox, but when sending mailing by feedback forms through these mail systems, all e-mails are 100-percent delivered to the recipients.
8. Only thirty-forty percent of organisations get into the directories within several years, and all the other ones are already placed in our VOIS databases and are waiting for your commercial offers.
It turns out that that e-mails of businesses from directories are spammed, and therefore they will not have such result as when sending mailing by contact forms using our new VOIS databases.
9. Any kind of stop words in the headings or body of the letter can be sent through contact forms. When sending e-mail newsletters, such letters either do not reach the recipient or arrive in spam.
The list of stop words of mails includes almost all phrases and words that encourage recipients to take active actions.
1. Increasing the customer base.
2. Quick notification of marketplaces about new offers.
3. Informing directors.
5. Conducting tenders.
6.Conducting marketing campaigns.
7.Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
8. Searching for clients in international markets.
Reasons for purchasing this service:
1. 100% delivery of your letters and commercial offers to millions of companies all over the world.
Every site sends a message to itself so all filters of mails are bypassed.
2.Mailing by contact forms is an great way in in terms of conducting various researches of marketing, surveys and studies of social opinion on differenttype of activity and direction.
When sending mailing by feedback forms, you will be sure that your letter has been delivered to one hundred percent of users of your product and service and if a product or service is "poorly promoted", then the potential issue lies in other things, for example in pricing.
At the same time, within one week you will see real demand for your products and services, you will not need to spend funds on renting an office and other more expensive and time-consuming marketing events.
3.Mailing by contact forms is the quickest and the most economical way to get your service or product to the international markets.
4. Mailing by feedback forms is an excellent tool for conducting different tenders.
5.Monthly update of the databases, as more than one hundred and fifty thousand new websites, appear all over the world daily, and you, in turn, get potentially new clients.
6. Full geographical coverage for all countries of the globe.
7. We offer clients that are not available through other advertisement.
When sending mailing by feedback forms, you will be able to reach out that part of your potential clients, that are impossible to find automatically in any other way.
For instance, you will be able to send a commercial offer to those potential customers that were previously out of reach due to filters of mail systems while sending e-mail newsletters.
Now, there is a very unusual situation: businesses in the directories are literally filled with spam with all sorts of cooperation offers while very little e-mails are sent to the rest.
8. Unique technology of decoding the captcha.
There are special services for decoding alphanumeric code (captcha/CAPTCHA). It costs 1$ to solve 1000 captchas.
It turns out that, processing one million Internet resources our program solves 1 million CAPTCHAs, which costs thousand dollars only to decrypt captcha/CAPTCHA, and we provide this free of charge for you!
9. By ordering mailing by contact forms, you are promoting your product or service not to separate people, but to collectives, for instance domain zone .com, where more than 150 million cooperational firms from all over the world are accumulated (we have got samples of them from all international zones for every state).
10. Mailing by contact forms also includes a subtype of SMS mailing
Mailbox that is linked to the feedback form is the main mailbox of organisations through which applications and commercial offers are sent. This mail is also set up for cell phones as it is necessary to respond to the information instantly so as not to lose the application or the relevance of the business offer.
11. The base of every country also includes all joint organisations from all countries closely related to or working with this country, for example, diasporas and national communities.
Sanctions of search engines and mail systems?
These mailings are an alternative to sending e-newsletters, therefore search sanctions and "BAN" do not apply to them.
The mail system delivers the data of e-mails to the inbox folder, as it goes through the "warm e-mail channel" from the new IP address of the internet resource to the corporate e-mail address of the same internet resource.
Simply speaking, these mailings "live in letters" and e-mail filters do not respond to them, because mails have trust in communication channels between internet resources and corporate e-mail addresses.
You can buy our databases separately from the mailing by sending us a enquiry by feedback form.
MORE THAN 2000 WHOIS DATABASES BY DOMAIN ZONES AND COUNTRIES OF THE WHOLE WORLD.
COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN WORLD LANGUAGES.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN CMS.
SELECTIONS BY THE MAIN COUNTRIES.
HOW TO MAKE AN PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR MAILING BY FEEDBACK FORMS:
The simplest text of the message + a few headings, the main goal is to interest the potential client, and they will read the rest on your site.
Most likely, all ads on your subject are already on the Internet networks, enter the necessary requests into the search bar and choose the most suitable ones.
The headings are substituted randomly from text file.
Only text messages are sent, links are inserted without problems, they are all "clickable". If the customer needs pictures or more detailed information, then you should forward the customer to visit your website.
In the letter:
Text without pictures, since pictures do not pass through the feedback form.
Your contact details:
Internet resource address:
Fields to fill in:
E-mail for automatic responces:
website =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
Price List =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai/en/price/
Titulek: Sending newsletters via follow-up forms to the sites ofbusiness organizations via any countries of the world. Datum: 20.12.2021